Welcome back!

Post comments, questions, and answers here

Welcome back!

Postby Malcom » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:53 am

Hey, it's great to see the old realization.org up and running again. Are you going to change direction or will new content be similar to what you published in the past?
Malcom

Re: Welcome back!

Postby Realization » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:20 am

Hey, welcome back yourself. Our purpose is still the same: publish info for people who want to realize the self. Our main focus will be practice instructions for self-enquiry, but we'll throw in other stuff too like we did in the old days. In large part it depends on what submissions we receive. For example, when we started out, we never expected to publish anything like Charlie Hopkins's poetry, but then he sent us Prayer Body and suddenly we were in the poetry-publishing business -- in a strictly non-profit sense, of course!

Something like that may happen again. Who knows?
Realization
Site Admin

Postby Raghu_pr » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:32 pm

Welcome Back. Good to see you with old site and new site. Much has changed in our lives and much hasn't but still it can start of from where we left off.

Cheer

Raghu
Raghu_pr

Postby charlie hopkins » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:26 am

Yes, Rob. Welcome back! This is a wonderful website and you are a valuable person, admired by many. Thank you for what you have created.
charlie hopkins

Postby Realization » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:31 am

Thank you both. I'm really happy, Charlie, that you've signed on as poetry editor.

I'm now thinking that what I wrote above -- "our main focus will be practice instructions for self-enquiry" -- is much too narrow. I'd rather say, we'll publish anything and everything that could be useful or interesting to people who are waking up or want to wake up, or who are feeling the godliness of reality and want to see it reflected in poetry or prose or images or other art. Maybe somebody could improve that statement.

We have some interesting articles in the pipeline. I've been dragging my feet because that's what I tend to do. But now that you're involved, Charlie, I think things will speed up.

If anybody wants to make suggestions about content, authors, anything at all, please do.
Realization
Site Admin

Return to All topics